Edition Open Sources
Edition Open Sources (EOS) pioneers a new paradigm in publishing, devoted to open access and high-quality peer review. This collaborative scholarly endeavor publishes academic editions of primary sources in the history of science in online, digital and print formats and offers post-doctoral fellowships in the digital humanities.
Any pre-copyright work held by the University of Oklahoma Libraries History of Science Collections and by the Library of the Max Planck Institute for the History of Science is eligible for publication in Edition Open Sources.
Edition Open Sources follows the publication philosophy developed by the initiative Edition Open Access and is a joint venture of the following institutions and organizations:
University of Oklahoma (OU)
OU History of Science Collections
OU History of Science Department
Max Planck Institute for the History of Science (MPIWG)
Max Planck Institute for History of Science, Berlin
- Stephen P. Weldon Department of History of Science, University of Oklahoma
- Esther Chen Library of the Max Planck Institute for the History of Science, Berlin
- Kerry V. Magruder History of Science Collections, University of Oklahoma Libraries
- Anne-Laurence Caudano History Faculty, The University of Winnipeg
- Massimiliano Badino Facultat de Ciéncies, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- Robert G. Morrison Department of Religion, Bowdoin College